Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bandon Vacation

The Ultimate surprise. Gene and Suzie thought Caleb and I were the only ones coming to the beach house. We showed up with the whole family plus Jason Jo and the boys, they were shocked.

Last stop before surprise.






Humphrey Girls







Baby Possum - he was oh so cuddly.

I don't remember what this was called, but he was adorable.

Help me Aunty Krista, he's kissing me.
Caleb Gene and Jason got two crabs. We tried them for dinner.

Tunnle of Trees.




I think Uncle Jim said this one was 2 days old.
Jason calf ropping.
An old abandoned house near Fossil, OR.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the pictures! You all look like you were having such a good time. Living vicariously through your pics and seeing the fun is exciting. I couldn't believe how chummy you were with the animals. Rishon was trying to tell me last Saturday "hold lion," but it didn't make sense....now it does!!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Cyndi Hoffman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Caleb is torturing that poor little calf.

    ReplyDelete